Monday, June 30, 2008

The Stolen Earth

I have two rabbits: Shlomo and Caramel.


Are you asking yourself what sort of 27 year old man (dare I say "man") has two bunnies? Is it that having two rodents living with me eases the never-ending loneliness caused by an escapeless abyss-like depression? Is it that they are my best, and only friends? Could it possibly be that I model for them naked in order to watch them recoil in disgust, thereby confirming my life-long thesis: Naked Jews Are Never Sexy To Rabbits?

Some questions are better left unanswered.

You might also wonder: what sort of man names his rabbits Shlomo and Caramel? Well, kind, gentle, voluptuous, sexually voracious reader, I'll let you in on a little secret...I only named one of them. Can you guess which one?

5 things you might not know about rabbits:

1) They eat their poop.
2) They taste delicious in a white-wine sauce.
3) They LOVE it when you pick them up and call them "wuggums".
4) They don't laugh at you when you discuss your hopes and dreams.
5) They are alcoholics (check above picture closely to see what I mean)...that's why we get along so famously.

I think the most important question I can ask myself; why am I writing about Rabbits? The answer, kind sir/lady, is I dunno. Not even "I don't know" but "I dunno". I don't even have enough inspiration créatrice to write it out fully.

So confused am I that I must truncate my language. I guess that means I have little slash nothing to say or write. At least my rabbits are fucking cute. Right?


Are they cute? I can't tell...

No comments: