Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friday Nights With The Crew

INT. APARTMENT - DAY

IAN, MATT, FRANCI sit on couches.

FRANCI
What did you guys do this weekend?

IAN
Oh man, you know what goes on for me.
Beers and chicks...beers and chicks.

CUT TO:
INT. DINING ROOM - DAY

IAN is wearing NERD GARB and playing dungeons and dragons.

IAN
My plus 5 broadsword is too much for
your lame ass paladin spell.

A NERD looks upset.
NERD
Fuck you, Ian.

Ian SLAPS the Nerd.
IAN
My name is Skulltor the magnificent.

CUT TO:
INT. APARTMENT - DAY
FRANCI
What about you, Matt?

MATT
Oh, you know, spent some quality
time with the girlfriend.

CUT TO:
INT. BEDROOM - DAY

Matt's GIRLFRIEND is crying.

MATT
What? Your ass does look fat...
I'm not going to lie.
CUT TO:

INT. BEDROOM - LATER

GIRLFRIEND
My mother was right: you're
nothing but a failure!

MATT
YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!

CUT TO:
INT. BEDROOM - LATER

Matt has a black eye. He's carrying a CARDBOARD BOX labeled "MY STUFF"

MATT
Well, I gathered everything I own,
been nice dating you.

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD...

lying next to a bunch of pills...

MATT (CONT'D)
Oh great, now you're dead.

CUT TO:
INT. APARTMENT - DAY
IAN
What about you, Franci?

FRANCI
Oh, you know...nothing much.
CUT TO:
INT. BEDROOM - DAY
Franci is looking into the mirror...crying.

FRANCI
I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

She TAKES A SWIG OF BOOZE and begins to move towards kissing her REFLECTION.

CUT TO:
INT. APARTMENT

They all look at each other and HUG.

No comments: