Monday, March 09, 2009

CHRIST TRUCK



Walking in a bowling alley parking lot I came across a massive truck with the words "Jesus Christ Is Lord Not a Swear Word".

The truck was so ungainly large that my friends and I weren't able to take a picture that captured the entire blasted driving contraption.

What was it? A portable mega-church? Something that houses a Utopian community of militant Evangelical Christians preparing for "The End Of Days"? Your guess is as good as mine.

Anyways, as soon as I saw it, this song basically wrote itself in my head. When I got home, I recorded it. I can't tell if it's unabashed idodicy or just borderline nincompoopery.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

私のブログ (My Blog) said...

hello, my name Indra .. my native Indonesia .. pleased with you, hopefully we can become a good friend.
I am pleased you have read the blog