Wednesday, May 21, 2008

8 Random Things That Happened To Me This Week

1) I found out that a friend has a friend that calls while he's having sex with his girlfriend, so my friend can listen in. AND my friend enjoys it. AND I need to wash my hands.
2) Connected to that, I used the phrase "tears are the best lubrication to brutal anal sex" in polite conversation.
3) I had my finger up my nose for well over 15 continuous minutes while lost in Westwood. I wasn't picking; so I'm not really sure what it was doing there. Perhaps I hoped it would morph into a compass, pointing the booger-filled direction home.
4) While showering, I had a fantasy of being the keyboard player of this band. My next fantasy was years and years of psychotherapy.
5) I lent my friend a Dr. Who DVD. When he told me how much he liked it, I became overcome with joyous excitement. My mind drifted into an idle reverie where every Saturday night was "Dr Who Night" and I sat around discussing the pros and cons of the new series with a group of erudite intellectuals. Then, I thought about it some more and decided that I should do some research on "getting a life".
6) Had dinner with some old college friends and postulated that the producers of "Man Of The House" convinced Tommy Lee Jones he was starring in a taut thriller about a desolate Texas Town, then just shot another movie during his lunch breaks.
7) I found out that the plural of Chad is Chad (not chads). It reminds me of the time that I found out momentarily means both "for a moment" and "in a moment". *Don't want to think about anything that reminds me of the 2000 election.*
8) Noel from Zappos just twittered me and said this blog made her day. Noel is my new favorite Zappos employee.

No comments: