Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Uhh...what was I talking about?


Alas, it's been too long since I've updated. A lot has happened in the past week;

I...uhm...actually I haven't really done jack shit. I am taking a brief respite from blog writing in order to focus on my crying and self pity. That well is almost dry, and I do believe I will have something new and interesting before the week ends.

Why is it that I cannot focus on anything for more than 5 seconds anymore? I pop up a web page and within a few moments, I open up a new tab and am looking at something else. I don't finish articles, postings or even a coherent sentence. I mention this because over the course of the preceding 2 paragraphs I have opened up a new tab at least 5 times. But, I'm stopping myself.

No more! Oh wait...Obama's grandmother is sick. Just gotta check that one out...

No comments: