Monday, June 15, 2009

not surprised, but disappointed


I saw this on CNN.com last month, I took a picture, and I've been meaning to upload it for a while.

If you look at the incredibly non-scientific poll conducted "should people be executed for non-violent crimes such as drug smuggling", 32% of respondents said "yes".

So I bought some awesome pot in Mexico and wanted to bring it back to share with my hippie friends...except I can't now because I'm being executed by firing squad.

This scenario makes sense to 32% of CNN readers?

That must be the same 32% of mouth breathers that respond to last week's Holocaust museum shooting with comments like these:

The murderous jerk has just given more ammo for Jews to hide behind holocaust guilt while hardworking asian, muslim, and latin immigrants are denied entry into the USA while Jews are given free passes to come into the USA as they please..

And:

This mans rage was sparked by jeremiah wrights comments over the screening of white house info last weekend. The ACLU has really got control over this administration, look what happend to chrysler , the supreme court was to see the case and the ACLU stoped it. the ACLU Has been sabotaging the US for years. It's about the money & the power. there foot print is big and not in a good way.

And:

OBAMA saddened > BECAUSE HIS MAN VonBrunn got caught!

And:

Yeah & These museums are all over the counrty which I don't understand the point of. Whether you believe in the accuracy of all the Holocaust history or not, this sh-t happened in Europe. Let them deal with it because from where I'm sitting Americans liberated the "death camps" so why do I as an American taxpayer have to pay for what seems to me to be little more than indoctrination centers that are all about the special suffering jews endured. The way I look at it the jews owe me money for liberation reparations that our fathers, grandfathers, and greatgrandfathers (the so-called greatest generation) died for while freeing the ungrateful bastards. So how about some dough for us, out of your own pocket, for all those WW2 American GIs you duped into freeing you so you could continue your nefarious activites


and


I guess my thought is 32% of people are vocally stupid, while about 60-65% of people are really fucking stupid but don't talk all that much.

I'm not surprised, but consistently disappointed. It's like a typical Friday night.

No comments: