Monday, September 19, 2011

The New Website

As some of you may know (or may not know - if there are "some of you" out there - which there might not be) - I am in the process of putting together a film. During that process I am keeping a blog, which I will be updating regularly - so feel free to check it out:

http://wannabefilm.com/blog/

There's also a bunch of delicious filmy goodness contained therein - so check it out: I command you!

I will also be updating this as much as I normally do - hopefully more when my fancy strikes. But really, when does your fancy strike? How hard does it strike? Who is this mysterious Fancy? These questions and more will probably not be answered by any upcoming posts.

1 comment:

kapil yadav said...

just to tell you there is someone out there ... 8312 miles away from you