Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Writing Is Insanity

Committed to the unenviable task of redrafting 15 scripts in just under 6 hours, I went slightly mad this evening.

The odd thing is that I think you're supposed to go slightly mad when you write, especially when you have tight deadlines and extra especially if you're writing for someone else.

You have to get a little wacko (talk to yourself, dance like an idiot, sniff your bunny rabbit in slightly inappropriate ways) in order to get yourself to the point when you're able to write something that is even slightly resembling interesting.

That, or maybe something is wrong with me.

Anyway, this is literally a very honest 10 second glimpse into my writing process. Please don't enjoy.

2 comments:

Dugaldo said...

I feel dirty...

nikki said...

if you don't post again soon, i fear i shall emplode.

that is all.