Monday, May 11, 2009

YouTube Comments In Real Life

Life would be easier if you could have a Greek chorus of youtube commenters giving feedback on your every move.

You eat a turkey sandwich...three horny loners watch.

"LOL ROTFLMFAO! This is definitely going on 4chan".
"Your stpud and gay. LAMME!"
"Now that you've read this dunt stop. Send this msg to five friends within an hour or you'll die".

"Outstanding advice!" you think, "maybe I'm funny when I eat a turkey sandwich, but I'm also stupid and gay. If I don't pass that information on to five of my friends, I will surely die".

You're sitting in a bar, looking for some hot action. An unremarkable, pizza-faced hobbledehoy gazes at you from across the room.

"Cum check out my free webcam. Sexy live shows!"; his every exclamation is underscored by a flapping jowl. "xxxxcamsexy.info NOW!".

He holds out a picture of a young, attractive girl sitting on a bed, staring into the camera.

"That's me telling you this; sexy time sex...SEX", he finishes his whiskey, shakes his head and takes a deep breath. His work day is done.

You take home a very valuable lesson; things aren't always what they seem. The second valuable lesson; "that girl I cybered with on the 'sex chat good times' message board was probably an overweight man" was briefly learned, but then immediately forgotten later that same night after three vodkas.

So what can we learn about people who comment on videos on youtube? A small cabal of Jews control the world, apparently. Also, youtube commenters are borderline retarded.

Check out this video, for instance:



Some of the amazingly adroit comments include " Is it just me, or is the person really playing it an overweight caucasian person?", " I love how its a skinny white guy playing guitar hahahah", " that fat wight guy is good" and " yah this is so freaken bad and fake"

Is he fat? Is he skinny? How on earth does anyone think that "white" is spelled "wight"?

These are all questions...

2 comments:

Jeremy Manson said...

I guess it needs to be... less subtle? Is that possible?

nikki said...

FIRST!