Friday, October 30, 2009

Can You Tell I Wrote It?

Hey now,

I just wrapped a commercial gig for a candy bar, and part of the job was writing blogs under the byline of a celebrity.

Can you tell I designed this particular graph?

Hard to believe, no? It mirrors my day quite succinctly, and it's pretty awesome I got to mask my horrible truth through the ivory prism known as a "celebrity blog".

Here's another one called "how to tell your son will grow up evil", can you guess which character I identify with?


The last one originally said "catacombs of an opera house", but, like most of my work, changes were demanded...

Here's the last one, not really sure exactly if this is funny or makes any sense if you're not playing the game, but either way, enjoy (or don't!)


So I guess the moral of the story is that I write a bunch about depressive people trying to fix their broken past by destroying the present. Not anything like my real life!

Well, actually it might be like my real life, but who the hell can tell with all those gallons of whiskey flowing through my coarse veins?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go shower while crying.

No comments: